The Commission on the Future of the
United States Aerospace Industry
The Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry hired Content First to prepare a detailed report on the economic importance of the aerospace and aviation industry to the U.S. economy.
Content First was responsible for:
- creating an aerospace and aviation industry definition
- analyzing the best and most comprehensive data source available
- synthesizing labor market information on employment, wages, payroll, and establishments for the aerospace and aviation industry
- producing a study on the economic impact of the aerospace and aviation industry at the national and state level
- presenting the information in a comprehensive, yet easy-to-understand format
The Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry used this groundbreaking report to make a compelling case to congressional lawmakers at a public event on Capitol Hill on
the importance of the aerospace and aviation industry to the U.S. economy.
Furthermore, the findings in this report were included in a final report presented to
the President of the United States and to the U.S. Congress.
Click here to view key aerospace and aviation industry findings for individual states, if you wish to view the entire the report click on the title below:
U.S. Aerospace and Aviation Industry: A
(PDF: 4.3 megs)
This example illustrates how Content First produced a comprehensive industry report for our client in a format that made it accessible to all.
The Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry used the report to understand the economic impact of the aerospace and aviation industry natinally and on all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The Commission used the report in executive branch policy briefings,
congressional meetings, presentations to local communities, and educating the media.
The easy-to-use format made the information accessible to all, including:
- The White House
- The U.S. Congress
- The Aerospace and Aviation Community
- The Press
- The Public